Earn a Career in a Year - Apply Today!
RIVEROAK Technical College is a proud partner of #MoveAheadWithAdultEd, a new national campaign enrolling adult learners into career training programs that equip them with skills that lead to jobs paying a family-sustaining wage.
The campaign targets the millions of Americans who need to reskill or upskill to re-enter the workforce.
RIVEROAK Technical College is excited to join forces with the Florida Department of Education (FDOE) in a new workforce education initiative aimed at raising awareness of short-term career and technical education programs. Visit getthereflorida.com to learn more about CTE and workforce training programs available at state and technical colleges, and align your interests with a career path!
High School Scholarship Opportunities
- RTC Merit Scholarship Application Graduating Seniors 2022.pdf (103.6 KBs)
- Don Boyette Memorial Scholarship Application Graduating Seniors (SHS FFA).pdf (112.9 KBs)
- Walter Brown Excellence in Agriculture Scholarship Application (BHS FFA).pdf (113.6 KBs)
- Wyatt Lang Miller Memorial Scholarship (BHS).pdf (109.0 KBs)
Suwannee & Branford High Dual Enrollment Applications
- 9th Grade Request Form - 2022-23 SMS RIVEROAK Course Request.pdf (349.2 KBs)
- 10th - 12th Grade Request Form - 2022-23 Suwannee Dual Enrollment Course Request.pdf (323.3 KBs)
Application & Scholarship Information
RIVEROAK Mission Statement
RTC Mission Statement
Our mission at RIVEROAK Technical College is to provide opportunities for the development of qualified workers for the job market; to upgrade occupational skills to re-enter, maintain, or advance employment opportunities; and to enable students to become self-sufficient and self-confident, and to encourage students to become highly productive citizens with positive values and a strong work ethic.
Visit Our Online Classroom
Visit our online classroom by clicking on the link below. We have over 300 courses available to enroll in and complete from the comfort of home. You will receive a certificate upon successful completion. Follow the link: http://www.ed2go.com/shtc/